Wednesday 6 March 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Skye:
I still feel guilty. HELP?
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
I never did, I would have NEVER cheated on him.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
Fast forward, I met up with my other ex and he said he told me he wanted to be there when I met up with him (lies) Anyways, he said I fu----- him up and he constantly told me he had dreams about me cheating and such things.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
Later on, I told him I was going to talk to my other ex boyfriend because he was leaving and he was my friend.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
He then hacked into my phone, and went into my calls and messages.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
Anyways, he blamed me for his trust issues.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
I was this guys first relationship.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
I still feel guilty about so many things.
(4 March 2019)

Skye:
I was in a relationship, and it ended 3-4 months ago.
(4 March 2019)

Adena:
Would this person think I was flirting with them?
(4 March 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment