Friday 10 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sean:
They're children just as you are a Child.
(5 April 2020)

Sean:
Well.. Normal for them, means that they know nothing.
(5 April 2020)

Sean:
And for 11 years old you are very smart.. There is no reason to believe that your peers are necessarily at the same level.. They might be just normal.
(5 April 2020)

Sean:
My daughter asked me how wearing boys geek clothes from the thrift store works... I told her first you're 11 years old.
(5 April 2020)

Andre:
I keep imagining her doing it with her ex..?
(5 April 2020)

Regina:
My crush waved at me?
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
What do you think about it? Did my boyfriend rape me?
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
I'm not going to press charges against him or anything, this happened about 2 weeks ago and nothing changed in our relationship, it's still great.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Yeah, it's true, but like I said, I would have done the same if I was sober.
(5 April 2020)

Wanda:
Now my friends are saying that he raped me because I was drunk to the point that I don't even remember it.
(5 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment