Wednesday 29 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ute:
Was he being friendly or was he hitting on me?
(24 April 2020)

Ute:
He then said it was fireball and that he knows it isnt safe to take drinks from strangers.
(24 April 2020)

Ute:
Pre-quarantine- A guy sitting near me at the bar with a group of his friends got my attention and asked if I wanted a shot his friend wasn't taking.
(24 April 2020)

Susan:
Someone who gets made at YOU every time you get mad at them?
(24 April 2020)

Susan:
Aren't you allowed to be angry at someone without them getting mad at you (for being angry about something they did)?
(24 April 2020)

Sumiko:
What are common last names of Illuminati people?
(24 April 2020)

Tameka:
How do I get my father to not be criticizing me for seeing a psychologist as he very much gives me grief?
(24 April 2020)

Tameka:
Also me taking medications makes him mad.
(24 April 2020)

Trula:
Is it ok if I have a cartoon crush on Mrs Puff from SpongeBob?
(24 April 2020)

Lynne:
My uncle's ex-wife had a grandfather who was 3rd cousins once removed with his wife. Does this make them rednecks or is it distant enough?
(24 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment