Saturday 25 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margorie:
We still spent everyday together after that and continued to sleep together, but it was more than that.
(21 April 2020)

Margorie:
But one day he kissed me and then we ended up in bed together... You can put two and two together.
(21 April 2020)

Margorie:
Before lockdown and quarantine when we were both in the same city we spent everyday together, we just hung out, nothing physical.
(21 April 2020)

Margorie:
Fell out of contact and found it again.
(21 April 2020)

Margorie:
I met this guy last year and we both got on really well, but we were both in relationships.
(21 April 2020)

Genoveva:
Is this normal and okay for him?
(21 April 2020)

Dalila:
What time of the month do I ovulate ?
(21 April 2020)

Dalila:
My cycle comes the first week of every month.
(21 April 2020)

Dalila:
I'm pretty regular every month with my cycle.
(21 April 2020)

Lilia:
What cute teen girls actors are you know?
(21 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment