Wednesday 22 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Celinda:
I think shes tripping, what do you think ?
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
SHe ddoesnt caare if i want a relatuionship or not, she still wants to sleep with me, for her confidence i guess.
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
So i give in, i tell her straight out im not looking for a relationship, its not you at all, i think your very pretty.
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
Many girls have a confidence problem, they start questioning themselves, why doesnt this guy like me, am i not pretty, is something wrong with me.
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
But i can see it in a girls eyes when i reject her, she looks so hurt n i can tell what she thinks.
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
She likes me or does not, i dont care.
(18 April 2020)

Celinda:
I dont care about girls at all, if we have sex okay, if not thats fine too.
(18 April 2020)

Mao:
How do I respond when a distant relative keeps constantly messaging me I guess doing ancestry and meeting people?
(18 April 2020)

Mao:
What do I do so I can have my privacy but not offend him?
(18 April 2020)

Mao:
I think he is autistic or something also where his social judgements are off through no fault of his own.
(18 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment