Friday 24 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arlinda:
She also seems to talk down on me for some reason.
(20 April 2020)

Emily:
Are unusually deep voices attractive to women?
(20 April 2020)

Emily:
Think Scotty Pippen, or the E string on your guitar.
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
My Cheer coach makes us please him.?
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
I'm so lost and need some help and me and one other girl have missed our periods for this month and fear the worst but I won't get an abortion if I am pregant but my parents will be furious and I'm also scared to tell the coach.
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
He is almost 30 years older then us and has said he will hurt us and our familes if we don't make him happy.
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
I am to scared to call the police and to ashamed to tell my parents.
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
My male cheer coach has been threating me and my two best friends on the team and forceing us to have sex with him.
(20 April 2020)

Cathryn:
My name is Ryleigh and I am 14 years old.
(20 April 2020)

Erlinda:
So the relationship with my ex appears to be over now, is it normal to hurt this bad?
(20 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment