Thursday 16 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Danae:
I am a female in my early twenties looking to date in Switzerland.
(11 April 2020)

Trena:
Whats it like hiking up half dome?
(11 April 2020)

Leisha:
I want to call the cops on my friends dad, she told me hes been abusing her?
(11 April 2020)

Stephanie:
Can anyone help me, to be more positive, about myself? I always felt low of myself?
(11 April 2020)

Stephanie:
I just feel im ugly, and not good enough, for anyone.
(11 April 2020)

Stephanie:
Please no bad comments, just looking for new ideals, to change my way of thinking?
(11 April 2020)

Stephanie:
I got alot of help and meds, but i get turned down, when it comes to making friends, or trying to get a date?
(11 April 2020)

Yi:
How do i ask a girl, or guy out? I dont know what to say, or approach, if its the same sex?
(11 April 2020)

Tashina:
Whats your opinion on the name barneigh for a girl?
(11 April 2020)

Kristine:
How long did it take you to get pregnant with Endometriosis?
(11 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment