Tuesday 14 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sara:
He very often talks about how pretty xx is.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
Help? My moms addicted to her phone and it's ruined her!! How to make her stop?
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
I want her back, I want her without the phone.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
She's addicted to her phone, and gets mad when I take it.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
When all the kids in school had instagram, she had instagram not me.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
I remember being like 13 and she'd be on her phone instead of talking to me.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
She doesn't know how to start one and she doesn't want to go out.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
I've never really talked to her before...like a conversation.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
No one knows what it's like because she's been addicted ever since I was little.
(9 April 2020)

Marsha:
She goes in her room and stays there until dinner, laughing at some stupid Gossip on the news.
(9 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment