Sunday 5 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Oleta:
Why do I dream of this boy I've never met?
(31 March 2020)

Oleta:
I have a boyfriend, so I don't understand why I'm dreaming of some guy.. it's confusing...
(31 March 2020)

Oleta:
And it's the same boy everytime.
(31 March 2020)

Oleta:
I've never met him, but we are either hugging or kissing or cuddling or doing something romantic in all of them.
(31 March 2020)

Oleta:
Okay, so I might sound insane for this.. but I've dreamt of this boy several times.
(31 March 2020)

Joeann:
Is it stupid to fancy a girl who has BF who might not fancy you back but you have known since childhood?
(31 March 2020)

Joeann:
Her happiness means a lot to me in or not in relationship with me.
(31 March 2020)

Annabel:
If a wife had history of sleeping around before as she gets bored easily, then is it more likely that she will continue it after marriage?
(31 March 2020)

Annabel:
And how will she control her urges to sleep with different men aftermarriage asher body is used to various partners?
(31 March 2020)

Judith:
Where do you think this story is going? Should I continue?
(31 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment