Wednesday 15 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bettyann:
I have 5 inches. is that enough to give woman an orgasm? just heard it usually takes at least 7-8?
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
How more directly can I tell my mother that she's interfering too much with my parenting?
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
What else can I do before I take the path of telling her off?
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
Essentially it feels as if because I live with my parents that in return my mom thinks it's ok to intervene with my parenting like it's a trade.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
But I try to be respectful because they allow me to live with them and she's still my mother.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
It has taken a lot for me to not just straight up say he's not her child and she needs to back off.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
In the moment if my son does something bad and she randomly makes something up for discipline I try to tell her no or to stop and she gets mad.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
I have partnered up with my sons father and his wife in terms of making sure we're all on the same page of discipline and my mom doesn't agree with it so she ignores it.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
When it comes to discipline I can not even get a word in to speak to my son because my mom is already doing it.
(10 April 2020)

Shaquita:
Ever since my son was born, my mom has, in my opinion, overstepped the boundaries.
(10 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment