Tuesday 7 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keeley:
Today one of them got mad at me because I did not split the cost of groceries with her.
(2 April 2020)

Keeley:
Not sure what's been up with me recently because I would usually enjoy their company.
(2 April 2020)

Keeley:
I just feel a peace alone. i get annoyed when they come in my room to bother me.
(2 April 2020)

Keeley:
I find myself isolating away from them and smoking by myself.
(2 April 2020)

Keeley:
Their loud personalities and jokes i once enjoyed are all of a sudden so annoying to me.
(2 April 2020)

Keeley:
I find myself feeling so awkward around my roommates all of a sudden.
(2 April 2020)

Izola:
Is it immoral to jerk off to old nudes if you have a new girlfriend?
(2 April 2020)

Izola:
Should I feel bad or feel like I'm being disloyal to my current girlfriend?
(2 April 2020)

Izola:
Pretty simple, came across some nudes from a girl I used to hang out with on my laptop, got horny, jerked off to them.
(2 April 2020)

Shu:
My friend had sex with a woman as her man watched. The guy touched my friends butt and anal hole without asking. Thoughts?
(2 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment