Sunday 26 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Felice:
My parents were divorced so my mother kept me from Dad and his family but the past 5 years it has been nice cause I got to know them more.
(21 April 2020)

Felice:
Since my Mom died I have gotten to know my Dad;s family more and this girl is very nice.
(21 April 2020)

Felice:
I had met her once before at Christmas time 3 years ago.
(21 April 2020)

Felice:
I am a high school Junior and I met this 2nd cousin in February at my great-grandmother's funeral.
(21 April 2020)

Lesli:
What do I do if my sister gets married, do I warn the new husband?
(21 April 2020)

Lesli:
She is extremely abusive and is dating a man who does not deserve her abuse.
(21 April 2020)

Yolando:
I am very depressed, no one to talk to, so i am asking on here? I am so afraid of this virus, i dont want to go out?
(21 April 2020)

Yolando:
I feel so bad, i dont know what to do?
(21 April 2020)

Yolando:
Can someone talk to me, give me advice?
(21 April 2020)

Linh:
My bf of 6 years dumped me out of the blue and got a new girlfriend in a week. What do I do?
(21 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment