Thursday 2 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arminda:
I can't do anything without my family getting mad and cursing me out.
(28 March 2020)

Elyse:
I feel like cutting myself, and debating whether I should do it, should I?
(28 March 2020)

Elyse:
I have the urge to cut, but I'm hesitant, I don't know what do.
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
I have an alcoholic mother and am quarantined with her. She is loaded so I came to my room to hide. How do I deter her from alcohol?
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
She literally thinks we can go without food until this Coronavirus Pandemic ends.
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
How do I deter her from drinking so she won't be so bizarre and angry?
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
My Dad and step-mother get me in June but not before then.
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
We have little food left and she says we can't go outside.
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
We have to eat food but she gets furious when I go on my skateboard to the grocery store.
(28 March 2020)

Martin:
We are in New Jersey and so inside for a month or two.
(28 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment