Monday 6 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lindsay:
I am just asking if there are redeemable qualities to it.
(1 April 2020)

Lindsay:
Mind you, I am not suggesting that we become a slave country again.
(1 April 2020)

Belkis:
Does love actually exist?
(1 April 2020)

Belkis:
That as one grows up they realize that love (at least in the way its often depicted) is nothing but a fantasy.
(1 April 2020)

Belkis:
I feel as though its just a cloud of hormones and naive wishful thinking that constitute what we call love.
(1 April 2020)

Belkis:
Even looking back on a relationship I had with a girl for 3 years, I can certainly say I cared for her very much and it seemed we were in love at the time, but can I truly say I have felt love?
(1 April 2020)

Belkis:
I feel as though when I look back on every time I have had feelings for someone, those feelings have always seemed to be merely a mask in retrospect.
(1 April 2020)

Marlena:
I heard that women kick other women out of the competition excluding them from their social circles?
(1 April 2020)

Marlena:
So the average looking women and the ugly women catch the good men.Is it true?
(1 April 2020)

Georgianna:
Best feature in a woman?
(1 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment