Monday 27 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keva:
Ashleigh, Kimberleigh, Harleigh, Hayleigh, Cimberleigh.
(22 April 2020)

Juana:
Or i can become a twitch streamer and play fortnite well i dont really like fortnite anymore so probobly not.
(22 April 2020)

Juana:
Is there like a good way to make money at home cus i have alot of time and i don't wanna watch tv all night tonight.
(22 April 2020)

Juana:
Other than that you guys know what else i should be doing, theres not alot i could do, ive been working out a bit so i don't turn fat because ive been eating alot and watching tv.
(22 April 2020)

Juana:
Im 15 btw so don't name any my dad would watch.
(22 April 2020)

Rubye:
Can you get corona from looking at someone?
(22 April 2020)

Rubye:
I eventually got scared and fed up with him always eyeballing me. i get home and i have every symptom he has. he just wouldnt stop staring me down and im scared i have coronavirus.
(22 April 2020)

Jaunita:
I hate this!?
(22 April 2020)

Jaunita:
We don't even talk but when mom's around she has so much hatred towards me and I cried one time because we were home alone together and she was being mean to me and I started crying because she hurt my.....
(22 April 2020)

Enedina:
Is sex a disgusting thing?
(22 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment