Monday 13 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Britney:
Her name is Kate she blonde with blue eyes and I have light blonde brown hair and brown eyes.
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
My husband wants sex and I don't. How do I let him know?
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
I want to be more than just a sperm receptacle.
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
How do I get him to understand that if he doesn't try to treat me special it affects my sexual outlook toward him?
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
A few minutes ago he said you're trying to avoid me and it's getting old.
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
I haven't wanted to have sex with him because of it for a few weeks.
(8 April 2020)

Octavia:
My husband never hugs me or says I love you or acts romantic.
(8 April 2020)

Jann:
Why do people 'love' and hook up differently today then in the past?
(8 April 2020)

Jann:
He walks her home and promises her that he'll come back from sailing to marry her and that she will start a new life with him forgetting all the bad things of her past.
(8 April 2020)

Rosalee:
How do I show my ex bf that I really love him and it is not because of qurantine?
(8 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment