Saturday 4 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eliza:
So I was laying in his arms while I felt the need to kiss him on the chest, take off his shirt and touch his nipple.
(30 March 2020)

Eliza:
I think he is so handsome, modest and perfectly shy and manly at the same time which is a combination that makes me feel so confused and excited at the same time.
(30 March 2020)

Eliza:
I am virgin and I have started to feel all sorts of emotions while staying in my boyfriend's arms.
(30 March 2020)

Tonita:
Is it okay to push or slap my girl friend if she blocks my passage?
(30 March 2020)

Tonita:
Would it be legal to fight back?
(30 March 2020)

Tonita:
When I walk around the apartment, she'll stand in front of me so I cant move, then give me this ugly smile.
(30 March 2020)

Tonita:
Its like she's trying to make me angry.
(30 March 2020)

Ofelia:
Why do women think that if I message them on social media that I want to sleep with them?
(30 March 2020)

Ofelia:
It's either I ignore you or I want to sleep with you?
(30 March 2020)

Ofelia:
So men aren't allowed to be nice anymore?
(30 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment