Thursday 9 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clelia:
How can I inform my friend that the reason no girls wants to sleep with him or date him is because he has autism?
(4 April 2020)

Angeline:
Im boringg ??????
(4 April 2020)

Roni:
What could cause a female to be extremely horny all the time?
(4 April 2020)

Roni:
Like seriously abnormally horny.
(4 April 2020)

Kathline:
I keep chewing my arm when I get mad?
(4 April 2020)

Glendora:
Insurance after Marriage?
(4 April 2020)

Glendora:
Should I bring my marriage certificate with my maiden and married name on it?
(4 April 2020)

Glendora:
I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, I have my married name on my insurance card but I still have my maiden name on my license... Will my doctor deny me care?
(4 April 2020)

Reena:
How hot is Alvaro Soler?
(4 April 2020)

Margarette:
Why do guys talk to me in a very loud and deep voice?
(4 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment