Sunday 12 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lucretia:
Both of his families (parents are divorced) are abusive.
(7 April 2020)

Lucretia:
I have a friend in England, and I live in the USA.
(7 April 2020)

Lucretia:
I am going to try to keep this short.
(7 April 2020)

Lucretia:
I am so desperate for an answer so I know what I have to do.
(7 April 2020)

Lucretia:
I really have tried googling all aspects of this question, but I keep getting conflicting answers.
(7 April 2020)

Latoria:
In your opinion, what would be my best bet on getting a girlfriend? college, public, or dating app?
(7 April 2020)

Jaye:
Is it never a good idea to ask a girl out?
(7 April 2020)

Jaye:
I do not know if it's the texts that I use or maybe they have low interest in general.
(7 April 2020)

Jaye:
I recently been asking girls out through What'sApp lately.
(7 April 2020)

Arline:
Then he asks me what I wanted but at that point I didn't want anything.
(7 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment