Saturday 11 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leanora:
She doesn't give a crap about her own kids, she is so obnoxiously selfish, she doesn't work, she doesn't cook, she doesn't do any chores, she just sits all day watching TV, and steals Al's money to shop, and eat for herself.
(6 April 2020)

Leanora:
I know it's just a show, but my god, that bic& is making my blood boil.
(6 April 2020)

Maxie:
What does money do?
(6 April 2020)

Mabel:
My sister caught me spying on her and I don't know what to do?
(6 April 2020)

Belle:
I feel like my girlfriend might be holding me back from my dream,which is becoming a G.P. . What should I do? Should I leave her?
(6 April 2020)

Junko:
Is it gay to touch your friend's penis?
(6 April 2020)

Junko:
Is it gay to touch your friend's penis and rub it?
(6 April 2020)

Stacy:
Loves bff Jim and lovers to?
(6 April 2020)

Tianna:
Do you ever look at a person and say if me and that person mate we would make beautiful babies or?
(6 April 2020)

Tianna:
Say if I mixed myself with that person are kids are going to look like some ugly mofos.
(6 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment