Friday 3 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Devora:
Is it fair that they only way a pregnant women can avoid a child custody dispute (prevent him from getting parental rights) with the father is to get an abortion?
(29 March 2020)

Mariah:
My ex girlfriend randomly still texts my mom a year after she cheated on me and left me. What could this realistically mean?
(29 March 2020)

Mariah:
She's probably just doing this because her and my mom were close for the 5 years we were together but I don't know anymore.
(29 March 2020)

Mariah:
It's been a year since she cheated on me and I've been doing no contact for that entire time but she always seems to randomly send my mom pictures of my old dog, to wish her happy birthday and sometimes just to talk.
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
My boyfriend never compliments me about being beautiful?
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
But I can't help but feel unfulfilled.
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
He tells me that I'm charming, and will be a lovely wife.
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
Any lady would like to hear that from her man.
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
As a young woman, 26, I want to be told this even if I am not some Jennifer Lawrence.
(29 March 2020)

Josette:
I may sound dumb and whiny, but guys before him have told me how attractive I am.
(29 March 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment