Sunday 19 April 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Blanch:
Hi. I only have 23 hours to live. Are you gonna force me to die a virgin?
(15 April 2020)

Arletta:
Rich Oowalk Iller?
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
He knows this really gets to me but wont stop.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
Why wont he stop and should I just leave?
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
He says I'm being silly and I shouldn't be upset bc it has nothing to do with me.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
When I return back to my job I fear he will do it all the time while hes alone.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
He keeps going it like no care at all for my feelings about it.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
I've threatened to break up and leave him.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
A week later I walked in on him in the morning while I was suppose to be in the basement working.
(15 April 2020)

Winnie:
I didn't want to fight again so i let it go.
(15 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment