Friday 1 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mao:
I am a 13 year old boy and recently asked my parents for a Nintendo switch lite.
(27 April 2020)

Lavone:
I feel really guilty...did I do the wrong thing?
(27 April 2020)

Lavone:
I try to be open and honest with my mom, and I tell her everything...but now I feel like this could cause a wedge between us.
(27 April 2020)

Lavone:
Last week while my mom and I were talking, I told her what my dad had said to me about sleeping with her friends.
(27 April 2020)

Lavone:
My parents split up 15 years ago because my dad had a child with another woman.
(27 April 2020)

Lavone:
Many years ago, my father told me that while my parents were together, he had sex with every single one of my mother's friends.
(27 April 2020)

Francisco:
Our last name is going to be Ramos.
(27 April 2020)

Felice:
I got catfished and they have my nudes?
(27 April 2020)

Era:
Why was a good time I had, one of the few catalysts for bringing my relationship with my dad, to an end?
(27 April 2020)

Era:
It did, a year later in a fight that he started.
(27 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment