Saturday 16 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Debbra:
How can I get a bigger butt?
(12 May 2020)

Mina:
Boy intimidating me. What should I do?
(12 May 2020)

Mina:
I don't wanna ask him what his problem is cos hes sort-of rough and I don't wanna have anything to do with him but the next time he does this im contacting the police.
(12 May 2020)

Mina:
I avoid him at all costs when hes with his friends.
(12 May 2020)

Mina:
He always leans really close to me and looks into my eyes deeply .Then when he's with his friends, he whispers to them and sort of jeers me.
(12 May 2020)

Mina:
This boy when he sees me walking with my dog, he always says hi and smiles.
(12 May 2020)

Adele:
If a woman comes up to and asks you for 1,000 dollars what would you?
(12 May 2020)

Adele:
She claims she needs to pay off somebody or she will be harmed . You don't know her.
(12 May 2020)

Ofelia:
Is there a COVID-19 medicine?
(12 May 2020)

Ofelia:
It was developed, then last week it was approved.
(12 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment