Tuesday 19 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anglea:
I immediately ran out of the house.
(15 May 2020)

Anglea:
I then went to the room down the hall to call my dad and I looked down the hall and she gave me dirty looks and looks like she was about to beat me up.
(15 May 2020)

Anglea:
However, I was light sleeping but I didn t hear a knock on the door.
(15 May 2020)

Anglea:
When I came out of my room she started hollering at me and shouted she was never coming back because I ignored her when she knocked on the door.
(15 May 2020)

Anglea:
Then one day she got on to me about leaving some stuffed animals on my bed. 6 weeks later I accidentally overslept one morning ( 36 minutes) when she usually goes into my room 30 minutes before I overslept.
(15 May 2020)

Anglea:
I was always cordial to her and I always talked to her with respect.
(15 May 2020)

Gabriella:
Im soo desesperate u want to have s e x bbut idont have girl friend?
(15 May 2020)

Sharice:
Is alimony still a thing?
(15 May 2020)

Lashawnda:
I'm not attracted to black guys?
(15 May 2020)

Lashawnda:
But this is obviously nothing I can help.
(15 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment