Thursday 21 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alycia:
I'm 23 and a pretty good looking guy.
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
Would it be inappropriate to talk to her?
(16 May 2020)

Alycia:
Like if your walking around in a store and you see a hot girl.
(16 May 2020)

Erinn:
What can Alexa do?
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
Is it weak to unblock someone who ghosted you, and try to speak with them again?
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
I was upset and humiliated for being left on read, and I blocked him.
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
In fairness I only gave him 10 minutes.
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
He read the last message and did not respond.
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
I gave him a day and asked him if he wanted to continue talking.
(16 May 2020)

Ivy:
We had plans to hang out again and when I was letting him know I might have to cancel he stopped responding.
(16 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment