Sunday 17 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arthur:
What does it mean if a guy likes my selfie at 2 am in the morning?
(13 May 2020)

Corie:
What do men think bout cellulitis?
(13 May 2020)

Edith:
Will you adopt me?
(13 May 2020)

Felicia:
Other time she texted: How are you.
(13 May 2020)

Felicia:
Once I texted her: I miss my driver.
(13 May 2020)

Melisa:
Should I date a Muslim?
(13 May 2020)

Melisa:
It sounds so stupid am I the only one thinking that this is the dumbest idea ever?
(13 May 2020)

Melisa:
He can't travle because he doesn't have visa so he wants me to come to where he is and marry him.
(13 May 2020)

Melisa:
He is really pushing for me marrying him, but he isn't even in the same country as me.
(13 May 2020)

Melisa:
He said that we can't have sex unless I marry him.
(13 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment