Sunday 10 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Librada:
Every year I have moved out and stayed gone for months after catching him talking to girls online.
(6 May 2020)

Kasie:
Why did my ex care that I blocked him on Whatsapp?
(6 May 2020)

Maragaret:
Why cant i seem to find a deeper meaningful relationship?
(6 May 2020)

Maragaret:
Im told i look much younger and im very active so im not repulsive lol.
(6 May 2020)

Maragaret:
Ive had my share of relationships (long term) and they didnt work out.
(6 May 2020)

Willetta:
What do younger guys think of older women?
(6 May 2020)

Willetta:
I know he wants to have sex but whats the possibility of something deeper?
(6 May 2020)

Willetta:
Im just wondering what younger men think of older women in terms of relationships?
(6 May 2020)

Willetta:
Sometimes i can tell he is a little more immature than guys my age.
(6 May 2020)

Willetta:
Im 40 and he is 31. Im told i look a lot younger and im very active, we climb together a lot.
(6 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment