Tuesday 12 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carita:
So I went to my friends place for a sleep over we went to the supermarket and got some food for the bbq and then went back to my friends it was me and 5 other guys.
(8 May 2020)

Brandee:
Is it my potential boyfriend, or his exes?
(8 May 2020)

Brandee:
We only had oral (I performed on him) but something tells me more sex with him would be really good.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
My Mom is holding us hostage because of Coronavirus, what do I do?
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
I need to be free to see the sunlight again.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
Our Dad doesn't love us so left when I was 2 and so we don't have anyone to straiten Mom out.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
I envy this cousin, He has no Mom and he is lucky.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
Her brother is even hosting a family picnic this year in late June but we cannot go.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
Yet our cousin, the nephew in reference, gets to go out and about with his Dad and just wears a mask.
(8 May 2020)

Myrl:
My Mom's brother and nephew leave them at our door and can't even come in.
(8 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment