Saturday 23 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosalind:
My business is new and is not making money now but I want a pre nups that if divorce happens he does not get my business but if we make money with general funds.
(18 May 2020)

Rosalind:
Would you sign this type of pre nups.
(18 May 2020)

Meta:
Ladies, do you like it fast or slow?
(18 May 2020)

Jacquelyn:
How to convince my daughter to live with me?
(18 May 2020)

Tania:
What does it mean when a guy mimics you?
(18 May 2020)

Tania:
I was on the phone with my friend and her brother was just standing there and mimicking what I was saying... in an annoying voice why?
(18 May 2020)

Shan:
Should i stop the no contact rule?
(18 May 2020)

Allena:
How To Get Rid of Your 4 year old?
(18 May 2020)

Allena:
Pls answer my question as soon as possible.
(18 May 2020)

Allena:
My four year old child has been very annoying lately and this quarantine thing and this child have driven me crazy.
(18 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment