Monday 11 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Van:
I drink A LOT of water throughout the day and wonder if this is effecting my results?
(7 May 2020)

Van:
I spotted a little when I stopped taking the pills and now I am 6 days late for my period.
(7 May 2020)

Van:
Also a few days after having sex with him.
(7 May 2020)

Van:
I stopped taking birth control a few days after I broke up with my boyfriend.
(7 May 2020)

Sheron:
From the moment I have learnt about sex,I haven't found it mutual.It is man doing a thing to woman.How is sex a mutual thing? Serious ans pl?
(7 May 2020)

Sheron:
So this is what a man does to woman While woman is not doing anything to man, so how is sex a mutual thing?
(7 May 2020)

Sheron:
Man is putting penis inside woman and then rubbing it inside her, considering a virgin woman , it is painful and discomforting too.
(7 May 2020)

Sheron:
I am a girl and I found it offensive because i am not founding it mutual.
(7 May 2020)

Sheron:
One can't have a sex life if one can't accept it.
(7 May 2020)

Leonila:
Years ago a woman caught my eye..one day she came up to me to ask my aged..we talked a little..she asked me to go to her church..but why?
(7 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment