Wednesday 27 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Teresia:
Yesterday, I told my best friend (girl) that I (guy) like her, and asked if she was interested in being more than friends.
(23 May 2020)

Yun:
He also created a fake account on another dating app and has sent me winks on that also.
(23 May 2020)

Yun:
He won t chat with me just keeps sending me winks.
(23 May 2020)

Yun:
When I asked him about it he denied it all and said it was a glitch with the site.
(23 May 2020)

Yun:
My friend spoke to the same profile last week and got a face picture from them and turned out to be the guy I was seeing before.
(23 May 2020)

Yun:
I ended it months back and ever since I have been getting adds and taps on unknown accounts with no pictures on dating websites.
(23 May 2020)

Ernestine:
How could my ex go from clingy to moved on so fast?
(23 May 2020)

Ernestine:
How could this be possible when she was just upset and crying over me a few days ago?
(23 May 2020)

Ernestine:
Now I've come to find out that she landed a job to spend the entire summer working in the Florida Keys?
(23 May 2020)

Ernestine:
I dumped my ex because I lost feelings for her, and she was clingy and cried for the first two weeks.
(23 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment