Thursday 14 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leeann:
In the morning my mum just come in and opens the door to get my washing.
(10 May 2020)

Leeann:
If this happens again will it be weird if I bring a girl home at like 3 in the morning and I live with my parents.
(10 May 2020)

Leeann:
So once I went on a night out and I kissed a drunk girl and she was hinting she wanted to come home with me but I didn't let it happen.
(10 May 2020)

Jama:
I realized I've never had a best friend in my life and very few people can claim that.
(10 May 2020)

Jama:
Most of them were just acquaintances.
(10 May 2020)

Deanne:
I hate the world?
(10 May 2020)

Deanne:
I spent the majority of my school years alone when I should've been having a good time.
(10 May 2020)

Deanne:
There are even fat and ugly girls with boyfriends.
(10 May 2020)

Deanne:
There is no reason for me to be experiencing this.
(10 May 2020)

Deanne:
And there is no reason for this because I am not fat or ugly with no mental illness.
(10 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment