Monday 25 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Setsuko:
I'm 15 but I love talking about politics and history, and in addition to be weird I'm also very shy, what should I do?
(21 May 2020)

Isabel:
What does it mean if you accidentally fall on a guy and he smiles at you?
(21 May 2020)

Isabel:
But not in a pig way, instead in a sort of dreamy innocent way?
(21 May 2020)

Alanna:
How long do you shower?
(21 May 2020)

Diann:
What are the steps to becoming a model?
(21 May 2020)

Diann:
Do you have to pay for it like idk?
(21 May 2020)

Detra:
Is it cute to be attracted to girl known since childhood even if she has BF for last 7 years and she live across road from you?
(21 May 2020)

Jacquelyn:
How do I become more social whilst homeschooled?
(21 May 2020)

Jacquelyn:
I'm 16, I have a few good friends but not many, I've only known a couple girls at most, how do I become more social?
(21 May 2020)

Samella:
Why did I got suspended and till when will it finish?
(21 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment