Saturday 2 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Idella:
They just put on a face in front of everyone to make themselves look good.
(28 April 2020)

Idella:
They do some really bad things that have really hurt people.
(28 April 2020)

Idella:
They are just dirty, bad people that put on a face in front of everyone.
(28 April 2020)

Idella:
I hate my family, from my brother n sister to my mom.
(28 April 2020)

Idella:
I been unhappy most of my life, im starting to question why i was ever born.
(28 April 2020)

Tressa:
What does it mean when a guy says ' you're so tight'?
(28 April 2020)

Ignacia:
I am a 2nd year medical student and I am not good at helding a long conversation with people?
(28 April 2020)

Ardelle:
It is a girl by the way i dont know if that really matters but to some people it does.
(28 April 2020)

Lynn:
Should I ask my girlfriend if she masturbates?
(28 April 2020)

Lynn:
At the same time, I don't want to mention anything that won't be healthy for our relationship.
(28 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment