Tuesday 5 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Eloise:
I feel very comfortable around him and we always have so much to talk about.
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
We have a lot of common interests- we love the same genre of music, we appreciate arts (we both love impressionistic paintings), and I remember when I first talked to him 4 years ago, we just click.
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
During these four years, my feelings towards him has deepen and sometimes I see him more than just friends.
(1 May 2020)

Eloise:
We have been friends for about 4 years now.
(1 May 2020)

Kirstie:
Why did my parents take away all of my toys growing up?
(1 May 2020)

Kirstie:
But I lived in a nice house and my mom told me $100 dollars was nothing and they bought themselves nice things, they had me walking around in 5 yr old clothes. they couldnt even care to buy me socks.
(1 May 2020)

Kirstie:
Someone online told me a very long time ago that my family must be poor.
(1 May 2020)

Kirstie:
My parents would wrap up fake presents and put them under the tree.
(1 May 2020)

Kirstie:
They always took toys away and gave it to other kids, my mom claimed I was getting too old even though I only had the item for a month. or when it was christmas they wouldnt buy me any gifts they only bought gifts for other kids.
(1 May 2020)

Lilliam:
Women rejection and feeling low?
(1 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment