Wednesday 6 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosita:
I truly feel like we can make our marriage work again.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
I think that opened up a window for me to feel like I do right now.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
She asked for advice which I gave it to her.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
A few weeks ago though she called me up about an angry neighbor, explaining something about him being a dick.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
I've been very consistant with not really talking to her outside of anything dealing with our kid.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
Shortly after I broke up our marriage.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
A year ago she had a dispute with my sister and I decided to take my sister's side.
(2 May 2020)

Rosita:
My ex-wife and I separated about a year ago and I've recently been missing her a lot.
(2 May 2020)

Rhea:
I recenty turned 40 and i still Virgin whats matter to why cant i get a women?
(2 May 2020)

Karina:
Agree? Most people are parasitic and need you to fix them or are broken by you?
(2 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment