Friday 22 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Robbyn:
Do you know how to read, Anonymous retards?
(17 May 2020)

Kaleigh:
Who do I need to hookup with to get my unemployment benefits in nevada?
(17 May 2020)

Kaleigh:
Who do I need to hookup with to expedite this process?
(17 May 2020)

Kaleigh:
I've been waiting 2 months and got nothing.
(17 May 2020)

Oliva:
I don't give up on people easily so should I take my girl friend back?
(17 May 2020)

Oliva:
Now I own a nice car and have a better job she wants me back.
(17 May 2020)

Oliva:
She said it's over, I pleaded for her to keep being my girl friend, she broke a heart that's gentle and true even laughed at me as she walked away.
(17 May 2020)

Krysten:
Why is my older brother copying me?
(17 May 2020)

Krysten:
I am super annoyed by this for some reason, since I was little my OLDER brother who is 4 years older than me copies me a lot.
(17 May 2020)

Inocencia:
Would it be worth it to date at my age?
(17 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment