Friday 8 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Aleen:
This year I had to cancel due to COVID-19 though a few of us got together (it was this past weekend). One year what would happen if i had a reunion of family and their in-laws.
(4 May 2020)

Aleen:
Last year I cancelled it cause my Mom had just died in March.
(4 May 2020)

Aleen:
My parents have died and this event has shrunk a lot.
(4 May 2020)

Aleen:
Not really a family reunion for say but a reunion of family friends.
(4 May 2020)

Aleen:
So in the spring each year I have a gathering with family and their friends.
(4 May 2020)

Joan:
How to flirt over text during Quarentine with someone your not close with and haven't talked to in a long time?
(4 May 2020)

Ciara:
Is it normal that my boyfriend watches me with wide-open surprised eyes while having sex?
(4 May 2020)

Ciara:
ATTENTION: He's very gentle, while having sex and I can see nothing sadistic in his behaviour.
(4 May 2020)

Ciara:
He's also very eager to touch me and kiss all over my body.
(4 May 2020)

Ciara:
He watches me with wide-open surprised eyes, like he can't help staring.
(4 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment