Sunday 3 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Yen:
When I asked him what he was looking for, he said he is not looking for anything serious and is not looking to date.
(29 April 2020)

Yen:
I met a guy online and we started chatting and we took it to text message.
(29 April 2020)

Fredericka:
I was just called a paid troll.. Where can I sign up to get paid for real?
(29 April 2020)

Fredericka:
My question is can trolls really get paid and where can I sign up?
(29 April 2020)

Fredericka:
Someone accused me of being a paid troll because my opinion was different than his.
(29 April 2020)

Florencia:
How should I change my name once I get married?
(29 April 2020)

Florencia:
I also wonder if my kids will feel more removed from me, especially if I change from their last name to two other names, or if the blow will be less if I just change to my new husband's name.
(29 April 2020)

Mariann:
How can I get the password of an account snapchat?
(29 April 2020)

Venus:
Is it normal to have pain when The Doctor does an exam During Pregnancy?
(29 April 2020)

Venus:
But I am worried that there is something else wrong.
(29 April 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment