Sunday 24 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beata:
She has never seen me before and I am 32 and my brother 22. My brother is adopted as my step-father could not conceive.
(19 May 2020)

Beata:
So my Mom realized where my brother's birthmother lives and today at work I was in that neighborhood.
(19 May 2020)

Kati:
Eas this love or just happiness?
(19 May 2020)

Cori:
Which place should I visit, Japan or Saint Lucia?
(19 May 2020)

Cori:
With that said... If I could go somewhere that is the two aforementioned, which one, and why?
(19 May 2020)

Cori:
Please note, I will make this trip ONLY after what we have now blows over.
(19 May 2020)

Elisha:
Does anyone have knowledge of Connect3? What is it? I found this in my husband's account on aol, and it has names of women we know on it?
(19 May 2020)

Phebe:
Kinda wierd but male question?
(19 May 2020)

Francine:
Why can't black men be a man and pay child support?
(19 May 2020)

Francine:
It looks like im going to have to report him to the authorities.
(19 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment