Wednesday 20 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jerrie:
I've been following him since he started and had around 100 followers.
(15 May 2020)

Jerrie:
He posts about natural health remedies and herbal medicine etc.
(15 May 2020)

Jerrie:
I've been following this guy for 6 months or so.
(15 May 2020)

Cortney:
What to do when sober with strangers?
(15 May 2020)

Cortney:
How do i come off as not immature and more confident than i am?
(15 May 2020)

Cortney:
I have severe social anxiety and am very awkward.
(15 May 2020)

Cortney:
Im the designated driver for my sister and one of her friends but we are in a group of people ive only met once.
(15 May 2020)

Tyra:
Should I unblock myself or will she figure it out?
(15 May 2020)

Tyra:
Should I unblock myself so I can finally send the message I've wanted to send for a month now, or is it better to just keep trying to contact her in another way?
(15 May 2020)

Tyra:
I have access to my ex-girlfriend's facebook account, because I know her password.
(15 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment