Tuesday 26 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Georgann:
I'm just curious as to why I never get any.
(22 May 2020)

Georgann:
I don't need compliments and I respect the fact they might think I'm hideous.
(22 May 2020)

Georgann:
The girls in my class compliment each other but not me.
(22 May 2020)

Georgann:
I'm 15 and I go to a small school. (We are quarentined right now) there are roughly 8 boys and 5 girls (including myself) in my class.
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
I miss home?
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
Is there anything you think I should do?
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
What I want to be able to do is snap my fingers and have enough money to give to my mum as a pension.
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
I dont know what to do, its making me feel down.
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
So I said it's fine we can just stay here.
(22 May 2020)

Clair:
My mum said she would move back but she wouldn't be able a get a pension.
(22 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment