Tuesday 10 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Larry:
He said after he brushed his teeth though he said they feel better it's only when he bites down on meat or food it hurts.
(8 April 2018)

Larry:
We're out of town for 2 weeks on vacation.
(8 April 2018)

Larry:
My friend has some wisdom teeth that he's had 2 years they haven't been bothering him but he said on the upper left side of his mouth his 4 teeth hurt when he bites down on his food he said they been hurting since Friday.
(8 April 2018)

Diann:
Am i getting played?by my guy best friend?
(8 April 2018)

Diann:
Does he actually care about me or not?
(8 April 2018)

Marlo:
If I was drunk was I raped?
(8 April 2018)

Marlo:
I am very hurt and upset about this and most definitely want to end the relationship.
(8 April 2018)

Marlo:
My bf and I have been together almost 2 years.
(8 April 2018)

Marlo:
Last weekend my bf and I had a few drinks and got very drunk . My bf invited his buddy over and they both took turns having sex with me . I can not remember any of this I was later told about it by my bf.
(8 April 2018)

Reena:
Choosing career or long distance relationship?
(8 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment