Friday 6 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Carole:
She let me screenshot it but no email or phone number.
(3 April 2018)

Carole:
When she came through later on, I told her it was really good and honestly not intendin to try anytnin, asked if she could text or email the recipe.
(3 April 2018)

Carole:
Today the girl I liked had come in with a dish, said she had extra and offered me some of it.
(3 April 2018)

Joanne:
Same age as me but calls me bud sometimes?
(3 April 2018)

Joanne:
Good friend but just started doing this, we are both 18 year old males but it seems kinda disrespectful.
(3 April 2018)

Cordia:
Back in high school there was this girl in class with me who used to stare at me in a serious face Did she thought I was as weird?
(3 April 2018)

Kristina:
Is there anything wrong with being a kid forever?
(3 April 2018)

Kristina:
Does that mean I have no moral-values?
(3 April 2018)

Kristina:
Is there really anything wrong with that?
(3 April 2018)

Kristina:
For me, I just want to be a kid forever and get training so I can live in a tent in the forest.
(3 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment