Monday 16 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jacquline:
But at after gae 30, the tables turn, and men become the choosers.
(13 April 2018)

Jacquline:
I'm a 36 gay male, and I care about my female friends, that's why I tell them that if they don't want to stay single forever, they need to lower their standards after age 30. Women can be extremely picky from age 14 to age 30, they are the choosers.
(13 April 2018)

Sigrid:
Why would my boyfriend hate everything I like just because I'm the one who likes it?
(13 April 2018)

Sigrid:
Everything thing I say oh that's good I like it, he say is crap. isn't like one or two things, is EVERYTHING.
(13 April 2018)

Sigrid:
Every sing thing I say oh that's good I like it, he say is crap. isn't like one or two things, is EVERYTHING.
(13 April 2018)

Latarsha:
Is it wrong for me to encourage my son to steal this guy's girlfriend?
(13 April 2018)

Latarsha:
My son on the other hand has never dated and the two of them have met only once in person.
(13 April 2018)

Latarsha:
She has never had a happy relationship.
(13 April 2018)

Latarsha:
She is on antidepressants and her parents are divorced.
(13 April 2018)

Latarsha:
Extra bits: Her bf is in the ROTC program and is black.
(13 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment