Thursday 26 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mardell:
I've never felt as much of a connection with anyone else and I love him, but if all I am to him is someone to pass the time with while he's secretly hoping his ex will come back to him, it's pointless for me to continue seeing him.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
She's constantly all over his social media, always tagging him in articles that clearly cater to his interests as if they're still together.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
His ex clearly seems to have feelings for him.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
We made plans to see each other after he gets back, but I'm freaking out internally that he's going to go there and end up getting back together with his ex.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
I didn't tell him this because we only see each other on the weekends since he lives 90 minutes away, but I'm honestly hurt.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
He said (in a seemingly reluctant way) that he might travel with his ex-girlfriend who lives all the way in Asia.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
He told me that he's visiting Egypt for a week (and that this trip is happening in two weeks). Then I asked him if he has friends there.
(22 April 2018)

Mardell:
The other day, I asked the guy I've been seeing if he plans on going anywhere in the summer.
(22 April 2018)

Gale:
Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend?
(22 April 2018)

Gale:
I am starting to develop feelings for him & scared i will get hurt again by getting my hopes up & then having him tell me it isnt working.
(22 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment