Sunday 22 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shakira:
She had a boyfriend and got pregnant.
(19 April 2018)

Carlie:
Should I officially quit my job if my ex girlfriend just started working here?
(19 April 2018)

Sonya:
How would a guy feel if a girl told him he broke her heart?
(19 April 2018)

Sonya:
Should I follow him on Spotify so he can listen to the songs on the playlist?
(19 April 2018)

Sonya:
I want to follow this guy on Spotify and have a playlist called heartbroken and the songs on it describe how I feel.
(19 April 2018)

Elke:
How long should a 45 year old stay hard?
(19 April 2018)

Elke:
Please no negative comments i am sensitive person.
(19 April 2018)

Elke:
Does this mean that my private area isn't so good?
(19 April 2018)

Elke:
When my husband i have sex he last 1 to 2 minutes is this normal we where recently married and i love him but when he put it in he can not last long at all.
(19 April 2018)

Tracie:
Why do people expect you to laugh when the joke wasn't funny?
(19 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment