Thursday 19 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willie:
Before he brought kids into the picture, I had never really thought about having them.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
Ever since he said that he wanted kids, I ve been educating myself on infertility and the reproductive system.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
I m a freshman in university and I m studying to become an OB nurse.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
However, I do see a future with him and he has spoken to me about kids and marriage, once we are stable in our careers.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
He s currently away in bootcamp in Georgia.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
He is also pursuing a career in the military.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
He is the only one I have ever had sex with.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
I am in a stable relationship with my boyfriend.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
Also, there has never been anyone in my family who struggled with infertility.
(16 April 2018)

Willie:
I m trying to drink more water instead of soda because I m trying to keep myself healthy and hydrated.
(16 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment