Monday 23 April 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Willena:
I moved in with my mother because she is disabled, can't work, and has no income to pay the rent, water, and lights.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
I don't plan on giving her any rent money any more since she feels this way and made it clear she doesn't need our money.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
We always been taking care of her despite she makes it hard on us.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
I pay half the rent me and my sister to be exact plus the water bill since my mom doesn't get an income.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
I wish sooner and my mother wasn't happy about this . Idk why she went on saying she will be glad when I move out - despite I don't bother her anyways in the house.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
I'm in the process of moving in 3-6 months.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
Since my daughters bus picks her up in the front of the house rather than a 3-5 min walk to the road.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
She concurred that I was using her?
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
My youngest daughter was sleeping in my moms bedroom during the week because I was getting my daughter ready for school.
(20 April 2018)

Willena:
A devil because I told her it was no need to get my daughter dressed this morning I could do that.
(20 April 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment